Above the CloudsSee why they call it the Great Smoky Mountains from Above the Clouds
Come see for yourself.
- 2-story wildlife sculpture by local artist
- Great Room with seasonal propane fireplace, huge picture windows, Smart TV, Wii, comfortable seating for 5 – queen size sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV
- Kitchen with pots/pans, plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices
- Dining room table seats 8/breakfast bar can seat up to 3. High chair or booster seat available upon request
- Deck facing west with panoramic mountain views, hot tub, rockers, porch swing.
- Large bathroom with counter space and roll-in shower
- Views from every room
- Pool table
- Electronic darts
- Twin-size sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom
- Balcony facing east for sunrise & stargazing
- Bunk bedroom with double over queen beds, TV and Air Hockey Table, attached full bathroom
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV, spa tub and private bathroom with roll-in shower
- Laundry closet with full size washer/dryer & iron
- Lower level deck that leads to walkway to swimming pool
- Lower level accessible via outside ramp
- Wheelchair accessible with 2 roll-in showers. Please call to confirm
access for your needs.
- Pampered, well-traveled dogs are welcome. Pet fee applies.
- Paved Road access with flat parking
- Small flat yard with swingset
- Deck with picnic table (18” overhang for wheelchair) and charcoal grill
- Private Community Summer Swimming Pool
- High speed WiFi (8mb download with upload speed of 6mb)
- Facebook: Above The Clouds
Cabin built for VisitabilityThis cabin is wheelchair accessible with ramps to the front door and lower level, 2 roll-in showers (walk-in showers), extra wide doors 3 feet exterior and 32″ wide interior doors, wider hallways. The kitchen has an under the counter microwave, plus light switches within easy reach, lever handles make this an easy access for the elderly as well as those who have a disability that makes moving around more difficult.
Above the Clouds Vacation Cabin – Tour of Lower Level
Mountain Wildlife theme
Above the Clouds has a two-story wildlife sculpture as its centerpiece
Choose from two master bedrooms. One is off the rec room on the lower level with an indoor Jacuzzi tub. There is a ramp from the front door to this bedroom door, and the lower master bath has a walk-in/roll-in shower. The 1st floor master bedroom has a large private bathroom also with walk-in/roll-in shower. The Great Room has a queen sleeper sofa, loft has a twin sleeper sofa, and the lower level rec room/bedroom has a full over queen log bunk bed. Photos of the two master bedrooms on Facebook!
What are you waiting for?
You and your family will never forget the endless mountain views from this cabin, overlooking the western end of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, beautiful Wears Valley and the Chilhowee Mountains. You’ll have mountain views from every room, sunrises from the front deck, and marvelous sunsets from the two back decks. It is so dark when you look out at the stars over the mountain – count the shooting stars! We’ve added a 5th deck for stargazing!
This is truly a place of peace — Above the Clouds will restore your soul!