Eagles ViewPerched high on a ridge overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains
The deluxe chalet-style log cabin is pet friendly, non-smoking and wheelchair accessible.
Come see for yourself.
Eagles View Cabin features sunrise and sunset panoramic views, hot tub, pool table, 3 HD TVs, and wood interiors. This Smoky Mountain cabin rental is very popular with repeat guests. The scenery is truly amazing. Close to the Smokies, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg. Scroll all the way down this page for lots of information!
Only a few miles from the less-traveled ‘Wears Valley’ entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Unique furnishings include custom made tables, headboard & other touches by artisans made from mesquite, cottonwood, aspen & cypress, and 2-story wildlife sculpture by a local artist. Wheelchair accessible for most on the 1st floor with Roll-in Shower. Private enough for romance; fun for a small family. Paved driveway and flat parking. On Facebook: EaglesViewCabin
To inquire about a reservation, click the link below and put in your dates at the bottom of that screen where you see the green “inquire now.”
Eagles View Photo Gallery
- 2-story wildlife sculpture by local artist
- Great Room with seasonal propane fireplace, huge picture windows, HDTV, Wii, comfortable seating for 4 – queen size sleeper sofa
- 1st floor bedroom with king-size bed, TV
- Kitchen with pots/pans, plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices
- Dining room/breakfast bar can seat up to 5. High chair or booster seat available upon request
- Deck facing west with panoramic mountain views, hot tub, rockers
- Large bathroom with counter space and roll-in shower
- Laundry closet with full size washer/dryer & iron
- Views from every room
- Pool table
- Twin-size sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom
- Balcony facing east for sunrise & stargazing
Wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower. Please call to confirm access for your needs.
Pampered, well-traveled dogs are welcome. Pet fee applies.
- Paved Road access with flat parking
- High speed WiFi (8mb download with upload speed of 6mb)
- Facebook: EaglesViewCabin
Wheelchair Accessible Cabins
The cabins are wheelchair accessible with ramps to the front door, roll-in shower (walk-in showers), exterior doors have 36″ clear space and 32″ wide interior doors, and wider hallways. Eagles View’s kitchen with lower counters, and both cabins have under the counter microwave, light switches within easy reach, lever handles and more. Enjoy the easy access for the elderly as well as those who have a disability that makes moving around more difficult. The first floor of both cabins is wheelchair accessible for most. Learn more about both of our cabins at our Accessibility tab.
Roll in Shower at Eagles View Cabin
Mountain Wildlife theme
Eagles View has a Smoky Mountain Wildlife theme. Built in 2007, this cabin features a design built to take advantage of the views. Hand crafted custom woodwork by local artisans and custom made furniture adds to the luxury feel of this chalet-style cabin. You will enjoy the awesome views from the loft-level game room, which has a custom-made pool table. You can watch sunrise from the front porch or loft-level balcony (looks toward Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg areas) and sunset from the front deck. Every room has incredible views of the mountains and valley.
Eagles View has a two-story wildlife sculpture as its centerpiece
What are you waiting for?
You and your family will never forget the endless mountain views from this cabin, overlooking the western end of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, beautiful Wears Valley and the Chilhowee Mountains. You’ll have mountain views from every room, sunrises from the front deck, and marvelous sunsets from the two back decks.
This is truly a place of peace — Eagles View will restore your soul!