Eagles ViewPerched high on a ridge overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains
The deluxe chalet-style log cabin is pet friendly, non-smoking and wheelchair accessible.
Come see for yourself.
Eagles View Photo Gallery
- 2-story wildlife sculpture by local artist
- Great Room with seasonal propane fireplace, huge picture windows, HDTV, Wii, comfortable seating for 4 – queen size sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV
- Kitchen with pots/pans, plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices
- Dining room/breakfast bar can seat up to 5. High chair or booster seat available upon request
- Deck facing west with panoramic mountain views, hot tub, rockers
- Large bathroom with counter space and roll-in shower
- Laundry closet with full size washer/dryer & iron
- Views from every room
- Pool table
- Twin-size sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom
- Balcony facing east for sunrise & stargazing
Wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower. Please call to confirm access for your needs.
Pampered, well-traveled dogs are welcome. Pet fee applies.
- Paved Road access with flat parking
- 75 steps to community summer Swimming Pool
- High speed WiFi (8mb download with upload speed of 6mb)
- Facebook: EaglesViewCabin
Wheelchair Accessible Cabins
Take a moment to watch the video
Roll in Shower at Eagles View Cabin
Mountain Wildlife theme
Eagles View has a two-story wildlife sculpture as its centerpiece
What are you waiting for?
You and your family will never forget the endless mountain views from this cabin, overlooking the western end of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, beautiful Wears Valley and the Chilhowee Mountains. You’ll have mountain views from every room, sunrises from the front deck, and marvelous sunsets from the two back decks.
This is truly a place of peace — Eagles View will restore your soul!