Eagles ViewPerched high on a ridge overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains
Unique rental cabin on Cove Mountain Ridge in Wears Valley overlooking the Smoky Mountains and near Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Townsend and Gatlinburg, Tennessee
The deluxe chalet-style log cabin is pet friendly, non-smoking and wheelchair accessible.
Come see for yourself.
- 2-story wildlife sculpture by local artist
- Great Room with gas fireplace, huge picture windows, HDTV, Wii, comfortable seating for 4 – queen size sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, TV
- Kitchen with pots/pans, plates, etc., dishwasher, icemaker, coffee maker, blender, 6 qt. Slow Cooker. Just bring your food & spices
- Dining room/breakfast bar can seat up to 5. High chair or booster seat available upon request
- Deck facing west with panoramic mountain views, hot tub, rockers
- Large bathroom with counter space and roll-in shower
- Laundry closet with full size washer/dryer & iron
- Views from every room
- Pool table
- Twin-size sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom
- Balcony facing east for sunrise & stargazing
Wheelchair accessible with roll-in shower. Please call to confirm access for your needs.
Pampered, well-traveled dogs are welcome. Pet fee applies.
- Paved Road access with flat parking
- 75 steps to community summer Swimming Pool
- High speed WiFi (8mb download with upload speed of 6mb)
- Facebook: EaglesViewCabin
Wheelchair Accessible Cabins
The cabins are wheelchair accessible with ramps to the front door, roll-in shower (walk-in showers), extra wide doors 3 feet exterior and 32″ wide interior doors, wider hallways, Eagles View has kitchen with lower cabinets, both have under the counter microwave, light switches within easy reach, lever handles and more. Enjoy the easy access for the elderly as well as those who have a disability that makes moving around more difficult. The first floor of both cabins is wheelchair accessible. The lower level Above the Clouds is wheelchair accessible via an outdoor ramp. These are luxury cabins that sit on top of the Cove Mountain ridge overlooking the Smoky Mountains.
Take a moment to watch the video
Roll in Shower at Eagles View Cabin
Mountain Wildlife theme
Eagles View has a two-story wildlife sculpture as its centerpiece
What are you waiting for?
You and your family will never forget the endless mountain views from this cabin, overlooking the western end of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, beautiful Wears Valley and the Chilhowee Mountains. You’ll have mountain views from every room, sunrises from the front deck, and marvelous sunsets from the two back decks.
This is truly a place of peace — Eagles View will restore your soul!